LTA Venue Forum – Tuesday, 29th October 2019
Dorset clubs and coaches are invited to an LTA Venue Forum on Tuesday, 29th October from 6:30pm-9/9:30pm. The Forum is free of charge for LTA Registered venues. It would be great to see lots of Dorset clubs and coaches there, places can be booked on line here
Objectives of the Forum
- Hear more about the LTA’s strategy ‘Tennis Opened Up’, what it means for tennis venues and the importance of clubs and volunteers in supporting the delivery of this strategy
- Learn more about growing membership in tennis clubs, including:
- Understanding the key trends and success factors in clubs that have positively grown their membership
- Learn about targeting different audiences who are likely to be interested in tennis and how to find these people in your area
- Identify good practice and learnings from other clubs that can be used at your venue
- Update on current and future LTA and County programmes and initiatives that are relevant for tennis clubs
- Provide a forum and opportunity for local clubs to share ideas, best practice and to discuss local tennis matters
There are 2 Coach credits available to Coaches.
We look forward to seeing you at the forum.