Junior Programme Coach Training
Junior programme coach training is a 5 hour intensive face to face workshop open to all qualified tennis coaches. The training is FREE plus coaches who attend will receive 5 Coach Credits.
The programme has been created using a set of principles and competencies (player outcomes) that include tactical, technical, motor and psycho-social skills. The training will equip coaches to deliver a fun, safe, inclusive and competitive junior programme.
On completing the training coaches will:
- Understand the current participation landscape in tennis and the rationale behind the junior programme
- Be aware of the principles, fundamentals and competencies and their link to the content of the junior programme
- Have knowledge of the junior programme framework and structure
- Be able to practically deliver a junior programme session with excellence
- Understand how to upload and advertise courses, using promotional avenues to maximise bookings
A workshop is taking place in Dorset at David Lloyd Poole on Wednesday, 18th March from 9.30 am to 2.30 pm.
Book your place on-line here